SCRA EXAM 2014 | SCRA EXAM NOTIFICATION 2014 | SCRA EXAM DETAILS 2014 | SCRA EXAM DATE 2014 | SCRA 2014 ONLINE FORM FILL | HOW TO APPLY FOR SCRA 2014 | SCRA 2014 VACANCIES | SCRA 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | SCRA EXAM NOTIFICATION DECEMBER 2014 | SCRA 2014 EXAM PATTERN | SCRA 2014 COMPLETE DETAILS | SCRA 2014 ONLINE FORM FILLING
- Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) exam is conducted by UPSC every year. The SCRA exam is filled by lots of candidates every year. After successfully clearing this exam,candidates have to face the personal interview after which they will serve Indian Railway. Candidates are waiting for SCRA Exam 2014 Notification. After Successfully applying online they will be able to give the exam.
Complete Details of SCRA Exam 2014:
- Administration : Special Class Railway Apprentice.
- Eligibility Criteria :
- Age of candidate should be from 17 to 21 years.
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to the candidates of reserved classes according to government rules.
- Candidate should have passed intermediate with the subjects, Physics,chemistry and Mathematics.
- Graduates in mathematics subject including physics and chemistry subjects can also apply.
How to Apply for the Application form : For SCRA 2014 Online Application candidates have to visit the official website after the SCRA Exam 2014 Notification.
- Interested and Eligible candidates have to keep their scanned photographs and signatures ready before applying online.
- If the wish to pay the amount through online mode,they should keep their master/visa card ready and if they have online banking facility they should keep their credentials ready.
- Candidates should fill all the information correctly so that there would be no problem for them in future.
- After Successfully applying candidates should keep the print out with them for future reference.
Payment Details : Candidates can pay the fee through both online and offline modes.
Online Mode : To pay the fee online,candidates have to first apply online through official website. Then there will be option of payment,candidates have to select the pay online option and they can pay the amount either through their credit card of through Online Banking. The amount will be deducted at once and registration will be confirmed.