SBI PO Recruitment 2014 | How to Apply Online

How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2014

SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Notification is Out and online application filling will start from 7th April 2014. As mentioned in the last post about SBI PO Recruitment, all graduates are eligible for the PO posts. Candidates often face various issues while applying online. To help you in applying online i have mentioned all the steps below. Simply follow these steps and you will not face any problem while applying online for PO Recruitment by SBI.

Steps to Follow while Applying Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2014:

Before applying online take care of these things:

• You should have a working email id.
  • Keep Scanned photograph and signature with you.
  • If you want to pay the application fee online, make sure you have the credit card/debit card /online banking details with you.

Also Check :

Sarva Gramin Bank Haryana Recruitment 2014

Steps:

• Visit any of the official Websites i.e. either  www.statebankofindia.com  or www.sbi.co.in
  • After the website is opened, on the left side click on “Recruitment” Link
  • Click on that and you will be taken to recruitment page
  • Now click on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15)Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2014-15/01″
  • Now in the newly opened page, you can see two options which are “Download English Advertisement” & “Apply Online”
  • Click on the Apply Online Link
  • Now candidates need to fill in the online application form of SBI PO Recruitment
  • After filling the online application form completely candidates need to click on Submit
  • If candidate is unable to complete the online application filling in one go, he/she can save it and continue later. After the application has been saved, candidates need to note down the registration number and password.  To continue with the application form candidates need to enter the username and password.

Photograph and Image Uploading Issues While Filling SBI PO Recruitment Online Application Form:

• Candidates are often seen confused while uploading the photograph and signature.
  • The dimensions of the photograph to be uploaded should be 200*230 and size should be 20 to 50 KB
  • Before uploading the signature image make sure that the signature has been done with black pen on white paper
  • The dimensions of the signature to be uploaded is 140*60 and size should be between 10 to 20 KB

Note : If you are having problems to maintain the above mentioned size Just use this Good Online Image Editing tool.

• Format of uploaded photo & signature should be .jpg or .jpeg
  • There will be two separate links to upload photograph and signature, you need to click on the submit button after uploading both.

Complete Details of  SBI PO Recruitment 2014

For any query, Just leave a comment below. We are happy to help.

If this post was helpful, share it among your friends.

Comments

1. aastha chaturvedi says

hi, i am filling up the application form for the same but the submit button seems to be missing. can you help me?

2. anish mahajan says

respected sir,
    sir during fill the form mistekly i upoad the blue signature photo,
    so now what i do to improve this mistek

3. Padmnabh says

getting error:Your Browser is not allowed to access this page.
    Supporting Browsers : IE, Firefox and Google Chrome only.

I m using internet explorer 11

4. Sumera says

I filled the form and chose online payment option. On the last page I clicked on pay now. My account was debited but I did not get a registration no. Or password. I’m worried. Please reply.

5. sai says

hi..i have completed the application procedure..i have the challan and paid the challan..they have given me the password next what shall i do..how to login can any one send me the link.

6. prem kumar says

Dear Sir,

I was applied online registration of SBI PO recruitment 2014 and payment made through internet banking and i got confirmation message for debited… But i didn’t get my registration number and password because of page expires and also no mail or sms… Can you please help me to get my registration number and password… Kindly help me…

7. Anusha says

first i have filled my application form and clicked on save ..i got the registration num and password ..but it is not working saying that it is invalid registration num or password…i have also done online payment……i have a login problem…what to do?

• says

Hello Anusha,u
      First of all i would suggest you to make sure that there isn’t any problem in uppercase or lowercase letter, make sure that you aren’t copying it directly, as it could contain “space” as a character in the password. If you are very much sure that’s not the issue, contact the email id i have mentioned above.

8. prasad says

after the completion of the application form i got the reg.no and password but with out paying money i closed the window .can you help me

9. Ketaki says

hey i have filled the application form, submitted it, did payment successfully, n after that network error was there. this happens two times. both times my money was deducted.
    still i have not received any registration no. or password. what should i do?

10. sanket nikam says

I was applying online application for SBI PO 2014-15 on 22-04-2014 at 4:45 pm but after filling all columns of online application and after making online payment from my debit card it showed me PROBLEM LOADING PAGE and i didn’t get the registration no. and password and the amount of Rs. 509.60 is deducted from my account but i can’t received any confirmation message or email of online application acceptance. i have also done an online complaint on registrationhelpdesk@ibpsorg.org but not received any reply.

sir please kindly see into the matter and make possible arrangements for refunding amount or for application acceptance and giving me registration no. and password.

sanket2889nikam@gmail.com
    8450970048

11. versha says

haven’t received any registration number or password although my account has been debited. Really worried please help.

12. NY says

I am final year student ,yet to complete my graduation.. The graduation field in the form is mandatory..So what should i select there and also in date of exam, percentage..
    even if i m selecting Appearing/appeared they aren’t accepting my form… PLS HELP

13. says

hi sir,

I have filled the form for bank po on 23rd by
    online through icic bank debit card.Application
    form fee it is deducated from my a/c.But i have
    not recevied my registration number and password.Plz suggest me what to do .I need
    your help.
    From,
    Manjupoddar,
    New Delhi.

14. says

Hi sir,

I have not received my registration number and password. I filled the form on 23/4/2014 and made online payment from icici bank.But i have not received conformation mail regarding submission.Below is my detail which i have filled the form.

Name-manju poddar

Date of birth 11/12/1986

EMAIL ID -manjupoddar921@gmail.com

Please help me in getting my reg.number and password.I will very thankful to u.

Best Regards,

manju poddar,

New Delhi.

15. harshit says

sir.i have filled my form on 21-04-2014,received id and password along with payment deduction of rs.505.60 notice from my bank a\c but have not received payment confirmation e-receipt.

please help how can i know that the from is submit or not…and if not can i get the payment back?
    kindly help

regards harshit

16. Shruti says

I have finished filling up the form but when I am uploading the image and signature, error is coming that it is not a jpeg file. I have followed all the image and signature scan requirements, What do I do?

17. says

M filling another form of SBI for clerk post there we have to fill email Id… in confirm email Id box …. but it is not supporting @… :( what to do… ??

18. VASUDEVAN says

Dear Sir,

I paid online for sbi po… I didnt get reg no. so i applied through offline mode and got reg no. The amount was deducted on the next day….the status shows the payment not received… I attempted to complain at registration_helpdesk@ibpsorg.org but the mail is not delivered to the recipient… kindly help me…

Thanks and Regards,