How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2014
SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Notification is Out and online application filling will start from 7th April 2014. As mentioned in the last post about SBI PO Recruitment, all graduates are eligible for the PO posts. Candidates often face various issues while applying online. To help you in applying online i have mentioned all the steps below. Simply follow these steps and you will not face any problem while applying online for PO Recruitment by SBI.
Steps to Follow while Applying Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2014:
Before applying online take care of these things:
- You should have a working email id.
- Keep Scanned photograph and signature with you.
- If you want to pay the application fee online, make sure you have the credit card/debit card /online banking details with you.
Also Check :
- Visit any of the official Websites i.e. either www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- After the website is opened, on the left side click on “Recruitment” Link
- Click on that and you will be taken to recruitment page
- Now click on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15)Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2014-15/01″
- Now in the newly opened page, you can see two options which are “Download English Advertisement” & “Apply Online”
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Now candidates need to fill in the online application form of SBI PO Recruitment
- After filling the online application form completely candidates need to click on Submit
- If candidate is unable to complete the online application filling in one go, he/she can save it and continue later. After the application has been saved, candidates need to note down the registration number and password. To continue with the application form candidates need to enter the username and password.
Photograph and Image Uploading Issues While Filling SBI PO Recruitment Online Application Form:
- Candidates are often seen confused while uploading the photograph and signature.
- The dimensions of the photograph to be uploaded should be 200*230 and size should be 20 to 50 KB
- Before uploading the signature image make sure that the signature has been done with black pen on white paper
- The dimensions of the signature to be uploaded is 140*60 and size should be between 10 to 20 KB
Note : If you are having problems to maintain the above mentioned size Just use this Good Online Image Editing tool.
- Format of uploaded photo & signature should be .jpg or .jpeg
- There will be two separate links to upload photograph and signature, you need to click on the submit button after uploading both.
For any query, Just leave a comment below. We are happy to help.
If this post was helpful, share it among your friends.