KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf

KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf :

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS) conducted the exam for Recruitment of Primary Teachers(PGT) on December 15,2013(Sunday). The PGT’s will be selected for different subjects like Hindi,English,Computer Science, Librarian. A huge number of candidates have given the exam across various centers in India.Around 4000 vacancies of PGT’s have to be filled As the exam is over now candidates are now looking for KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf. The Answer key will be made available to you guys very soon. Continue reading the Post to know the procedure of KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf.

KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf

KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf

Update:

KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf Will be available in the following link:

Open this link and on the left hand side click on the last option of :Answer Keys.

Download Answer Key KVS PGT Hindi English Computer Science Librarian December 2013 :

The answer key will be available very soon. Candidates have to check the official website for this purpose. As the exam was conducted for different subject’s Teacher recruitment,so the answer key will be available subject wise. Candidates will be able to download the Answer Key accordingly and they will have to click on the link which one was their subject. Check Availability from here : kvsangathan.nic.in

KVS PGT Hindi Answer Key Download December 2013 , KVS PGT English Answer Key Download December 2013 exam , KVS PGT Computer Science Answer Key Download December 2013 Exam, KVS PGT Librarian Answer Key Download December 2013

Candidates are advised to bookmark this page because as soon as the answer key will be available it will be updates here and direct link for KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf will be provided. We understand how curious the candidates will be to match the answers but our aim is to provide you the officially declared answer key. So as soon as the Answer Key will be released by KVS, it will be uploaded here and you can have the direct link to download it.
The expected date of  KVS PGT Exam Result December 2013 will be updated here only.
I wish all the very best to the candidates, who have given the exam.

For Latest Job Notifications,Exams, Answer Keys, Results CLICK HERE

Similar Search by Visitors:

KVS PGT Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download Subject wise pdf, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT Exam Answer Key 2013 December, KVS PGT Librarian Exam December 2013 Exam Key Pdf Download www.kvsangathan.nic.in, KVS Hindi Exam Answer Key December 2013 Download, KVS English Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download, KVS Computer Science Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download, KVS PGT Exam 15 December Answer Key Download Hindi English Computer Science Librarian,KVS Primary Teacher Exam December 2013 Answer Key Download

Comments

• says

Hello Vijay, Actually as you can see by clicking on the link i have provided, KVS hasn’t uploaded the answer key yet.I don’t have any idea why these guys are not providing the answer key, As soon as it is available, i will mail you the P&HE TGT Answer Key

1. vasanthi says

Sir namaste ,
    i have got 103/160 ; 128/200 in kvs pgt Hindi 2013. Is there any chances for me for the kvs interview? What is the cutoff for us? Pls reply me

2. Amol says

Sir.
    I didn’t know when kvs Dec. 2013 exam’s anskey published. I saw after they remove from kvs web site so please I want to get that anskey please help me. PGt English paper sriese A. Please help me.

3. ahana says

hii nishant sir…i got 81/120 in prt xm in gen catogry…kya mera slctn ho jyega interview ke lye…..gen ctgry ki merit high bnegi kya..?

4. mamta says

hi nishant sir , i want to see my answers of PGT maths .. i followed the link that you had given . but i don’t find an of the keys .. plz help me by giving me answers if you have …… thanks

5. rashmi says

Sir prt ki 2nd cutoff list bhi aati hai kya? Mere 80/120 & 101/150 marks hai main gen cat se hun plz rply sir

• says

hello Rashsmi,
      Second cut off nahi aati hai..
      The following is the cut off:
      CUT OFF MARKS FOR INTERVIEW
      UR 82
      OBC 82
      SC 79
      ST 74
      OH 79
      VH 54
      Candidates who have cleared this will have to appear for interview

6. monika says

Hey Nishant. ..
    Can you please tell me when the result will be published for pgt computer science. ..m eagerly waiting for it…plzzz update…

7. says

Hello Sir,

Plz provide me answer key of PGT computer science exam held in Dec 2013. I am not able to find answer key on KVS official website. I think they must have removed from it. I’ve started looking for answer key earlier also, but didn’t find any till now

Thanx

• says

Hello Amrita,

They uploaded the answers keys and don’t know why they removed them later. I don’t have the files with me but i am trying to get them. Thanks for your patience.

8. Priya says

Hello Nishant sir, I have given KV pgt computer science exam but not able to get answer keys of the same, though there is link in kvs site for answer key but after clicking on it, it will redirecting to registration page, I was searching for answer key till last 2 month, my set in G. If u can help me then pls do. Thanks in advance.

9. lekshmi.v.s says

Sir,
    Is there any other way to have a copy of PGT CS CODE: L answer key? Pls mail it to me, if u have..

10. Sonia Pahwa says

Hello Nishant Sir….Plz provide m vid d ans.keys of PGT Eng xam code J, if psbl..i hv bn lukn it fr d last many days bt unable to locate… or do u hv any idea bou’ d result ?????….obliged!!

11. sanjay says

all of u should join kvs pgt 2013 preparation group on facebook , you will get all the ans of ur questions