Kanchipuram,Tamilnadu Indian Airforce IAF Group Y Recruitment Rally on 27th October 2014
Air force Recruitment in Tamilnadu – IAF Recruitment Rally October 2014 :
Indian Air Force(IAF) released latest recruitment notification to hire for Group Y Posts in Kanchipuram,Tamilnadu by organizing a recruitment rally in October 2014. Written & Physical Test(PFT) will be organized on 27th of October 2014. The IAF recruitment rally in Kanchipuram,Tamilnadu will be held from 27th October to 29th October 2014. If you are interested, you must read complete details from below.
Details of IAF Group Y Recruitment 2014 – Rally in Tamilnadu :
- Recruitment Authority – Indian Airforce
- Trades – Group Y Automobile Technician, Gti And Iaf(P)
- Place – District Sports Stadium, Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)
- Recruitment Rally Dates – 27th to 29th October 2014
Eligibility Criteria :
Desired Educational Qualification :
It is necessary that applicants fulfill any one criteria out of the two mentioned below :
Criteria 1: Candidates should have passed 10+2 class with Minimum 50 percent is 12th class(overall) alongwith minimum 50 percent marks in english is a must
Criteria 2 : Applicant must have Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated/recognised by CBSE / State Education Boards / Councils duly recognised at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Medical Standards to be fulfilled to Apply for Indian Airforce Group Y Trades in Tamilnadu :
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Health: Candidate should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- Body Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), Back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes only are permitted.
Height, Leg Length, Visual Standards and Colour Vision for IAF Group ‘Y’ :
|Trades||Height || Leg Length ||Visual|
|Maximum limits of|
|165 cm (162.5 cm for|
North East & Hill
length required is
|6/12 each eye|
6/6 each eye.
including + 0.50
|Ground Training CP-II|
|167 cm (162.5 cm for|
North East & Hill
|Indian Air Force|
|175 cm||Not applicable||Unaided Visual|
acuity of 6/6
Salary & Allowance Details :
- During training period – Rs. 11,400 as stipend will be paid to the candidates
- After Training Period – Minimum salary would be Rs. 20,500 which may rise up to Rs.38,720
- Technical allowance, Transport allowance, Composite personal maintenance allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration allowance (LRA), Family planning allowance, HRA
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of :
- Written Test>>Physical Fitness Test(PFT)>>Interview>>Medical Examination
Requirement of Domicile/ Proof of Residency :
- It has be noted that this recruitment notification is valid for the applicants belonging to Tamilnadu/UTs of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry and Karaikal only. To verify, IAF has listed following :
- Applicant Should have passed the qualifying examination from any of the RECOGNISED BOARDS/UNIVERSITY
- The School / College / Education Boards / Councils from where candidates have passed the qualifying examination should be within the geographical / administrative limits of the specified districts of State of Tamil Nadu / UTs of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry and Karaikal
- If the name of District is not mentioned with the name of Institution in the certificate / marks sheet of qualifying examination, the candidates are to produce ‘Domicile Certificate’
How to Apply for IAF Group Y Airman Recruitment October 2014 in Tamilnadu :
Recruitment Test on 27th October 2014
- Candidates need to appear in Recruitment Test on 27th of October 2014
- The recruitment Test will consists of Written Test and Physical Fitness Test(PFT)
Interviews on 28th October 2014 :
- The candidates who will turn out to be successful in the written and fitness test to be held on 27th October, will be called for Interview round on 28th of October 2014
29th October is reserved date.
Important Links :
We hope this post on Indian Airforce Y group Airman Recruitment Rally in Kanchipuram on 27th October 2014 was helpful, Feel free to share the post using sharing buttons from below and let your friends know too.
For queries and suggestions,leave your comments below.