All Latest IAF Group Y Exam & Date Details
Latest IAF Job Updates : Click Here for Details of IAF Recruitment Rally 2014 – August in Bhuvaneshwar Odisha
Indian Airforce has recently given a notification for the Indian Airforce Group-Y Airmen Recruitment 2014 . Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the Job. Candidates cannot apply for this job online so they need to send the documents attached with the application form to the specified address(Mentioned below in the Post). This Recruitment is for the Posts of Admin Assistants, Accountant Assistants,Logistics Assistants,ESSA, Communication Technician, Meteorological Assistants, Ops Assistants and Medical Assistants. The application form are available on the official website of Indian Airforce and the direct link is also provided below in the post.
Post and Vacancy Details of Indian Airforce Group-Y Airmen Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Post: Group-Y Airmen
Trades : Admin Assistants, Accountant Assistants,Logistics Assistants,ESSA, Communication Technician, Meteorological Assistants, Ops Assistants and Medical Assistants
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Airforce Group-Y Airmen Recruitment 2014:
- Candidates should have completed 12th from CBSE or State Board.
- Candidates must have scored 50% aggregate and 50% marks in English are must.
Age Limit :
- The candidates who were born between 1 February 1994 and 30th November 1997
- In other words the age of Candidates should not be greater than 21 years as on 1 january 2014
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates is subject to the performance of the candidates in the Written Test, Physical Test and Personal Interview.
The examination center Indian for Airforce Group-Y Airmen Recruitment 2014 are :
Ambala, New Delhi, Kanpur,Barrackpore, Tambaram (Tamil Nadu), Jodhpur, , Bihta (Patna), Secundrabad and Bhopal.
How to Download Indian Airforce Y-Group Airmen Recruitment Appliction Form :
The candidates can download the Application form from the following Link :
How to Apply for Indian Airforce Group-Y Airmen Recruitment 2014 :
Candidates are Advised to follow these steps:
- Download the application form, take the printout and fill it.
- Attach the attested photocopies of your 10th, 12th certificates.
- Now now you need to send these documents to the following address:
President, Airmen Selection Board
Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi
Important Dates :
- The complete application form should reach the destination on or before 27th January 2014