Haryana Police Constables Recruitment 2014 Apply Online For 308 Vacancies:
Haryana Police Recently released a notification for Recruitment of Constables. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Haryana Police Constables Recruitment 2014. Candidates are advised to read complete details from below.
Post and Vacancy Details :
|Total||308 (Vacancies are subject to increase/decrease at any time)|
Eligibility Criteria :
To apply for Haryana Police Constables Recruitment 2014, candidates should Fulfill following Criteria :
- The candidate, who have secured position in National School Games, National Level Tournaments organized by recognized National federations or who have obtained 1st and 2nd position in State Level Tournaments organized by the State and / or by State Federation/ Association recognized by the State will be put through Physical Efficiency Test under the existing recruitment rules.
Desired Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have cleared 10+2 examination in any stream
Age Limit :
To be able to Apply for Haryana Police Constables Recruitment 2014 Candidate Age should be
|18 years||21 Years|
- The benefit of reservation will be given to those candidates who are domicile of Haryana State, therefore, the candidates are required to submit copy of valid domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Therefore, the domicile of the other state are not eligible
Selection Process :
Physical Efficiency Test >>> Trial of Sports Skills >>> Interview >>> Selection.
For Male Constables:-
- Height-Minimum 5’-7”
- Chest :
Un-expanded – Minimum 33”
Expanded – Minimum 34 ½ (Minimum expansion of one and half inch)
For Female Constables:-
- Height- Minimum 5’-2”
- The male candidates are required to pay online fees of Rs. 100/
- Female candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/-
How to Apply Online for Haryana Police Constables Recruitment 2014:
- The candidates should visit website www.hprbonline.com or www.hprbonline.in
- After applying online a registration No. of candidate and ID No. will be generated.
- Take printout of registration No. and ID No. for future reference of application and for reprinting of online filled application form and e-challan form
- The candidate should deposit fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and e-challan generation and within the date as indicated in the Bank e-challan.
Important Dates :
Candidates who are applying for Recruitment of Haryana Police 2014 should remember these dates :
|Opening Date of Online Application||25-01-2014|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25-02-2014|
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below. We are happy to help you.
If you find this post useful, you can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon ,Google Plus and Pinterest.