SSC CGL Apply Online SSC Recruitment 2014 :
NOTE: SSC CGL 2014 Closing Date Extended till 24th February 2014
Hello Friends, SSC CGL 2014 Official Notification is out now. Set back and get ready to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2014 Group B Group C Posts. Staff Selection Commission(SSC) officially notified about the most awaited exam by lakhs of candidates all over India. This SSC CGL notification is regarding various Group B and Group C posts.
I know you want to know complete procedure to Apply For SSC CGL 2014 . Firstly you need to Make sure you fulfil the eligibility criteria(mentioned below in the Post) and fill the Online Application form correctly.
Post and Vacancy Details :
Check GroupWise Post Details of SSC CGL 2014 from below :
SSC CGL 2014 Group B Posts:
- Assistant(Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant(Central Secretariat Service)
- Assistant(Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant(Minister of External Affairs)
- Assistant(Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations)
- Inspector(Central Excise)
- Inspector(Preventive Officer)
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II
- Inspector(Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Inspector of Posts(Department of Posts)
SSC CGL 2014 Group C Posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax(CBDT)
- Sub inspectors(CBI)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer(Directorate of Enforcement)
- Divisional Accountant(Offices under CAG)
- Auditors(Offices under C & AG,CGDA,CGA and others)
- Accountant/Junior Accountant(Offices under CGA and others)
- Upper Division Clerks(Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres)
- Tax Assistant(CBDT)
- Tax Assistant(CBEC)
- Sub Inspector(Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Note : For some reason number of Vacancies are not mentioned by SSC.
Eligibility Criteria :
Check the Educational Qualification Required for SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 :
Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective Subject
Statistical Investigator Grade-II – Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main subjects.
Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics(Statistics as paper studied in One year/Two Years/all three years, as the case May be)
Bachelor’s Degree with Economics(Statistics as paper studied in One year/Two Years/all three years, as the case May be)
Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce (Statistics as paper studied in One year/Two Years/all three years, as the case May be)
Please Note Down that “Statistics” means Any Branch of Statistics, applied or Otherwise
All Other Posts : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Equivalent
Application Fee :
The Application Fee to be paid for SSC CGL 2014 Group B Group C Posts will be :
- General category applicants will have to Pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
Note down that this application fee can be paid online(Through SBI account) or Challan as well as Offline
- Women Candidates, SC/ST and Ex-servicemen and all others who are eligible for Reservation Need not to pay any fee.
Selection Process :
The candidates will be selected on the Basis of their performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exam, Computer Proficiency Test,Skill Test and Interview.
Note : Those who are applying first time confused about Tier 1 and Tier 2 , note down that SSC CGL Exam consists of 2 exams. Tier I and Tier II. You need to clear both of these.
Apply Online for SSC CGL 2014 Group B Group C Posts :
- Visit the Official Website of SSC #1 or Official Website of SSC #2
- Read General Instructions to Candidates by SSC
You can simply Open the Official SSC SSC CGL 2014 Online Application.
- Click on the “Examination” link on the Top right side.
- Then click on “Part 1 registration”.
- After successfully filling up Part 1 of online Application Form Click on “Part 2 Registration”
- You need to upload scanned copies of your photo and Signatures too.
- After Successful application form submission, you can pay Fee either Online(through SBI Net banking or Challan) and also Offline(Read below).
How to Make Offline Payment for SSC CGL 2014 Group B Group C Posts :
- Candidates need to pay Fee through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRPF’s only)
- No need to bother, these stamps are available at all Departmental Post Offices of the Country.
- The Central Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the Application Form in the space provided and should got cancelled at the counter of Post Office with the date stamp of the Issuing post office such manner that impression of cancellation stamp partially overflow on application form itself.
I understand this particular line may be difficult to understand clearly. What you need to do is that… Paste the Central Recruitment Fee Stamp on the Space provided in the Application Form. Now you need to ask the counter person to put the Date Stamp on it. They should stamp it in such way that some amount of the stamp impressions should be reflected on the Application Form too.(I Hope you got it now)
- After this candidates need to Submit their Duly filled Application Form to concerned Regional office or Sub Regional Offices of SSC.
Note : Only those candidates who are unable to pay fee Online or through Challan need to follow these steps.
Important Dates to Remember :
Opening Date for Online Application Form : 18-01-2014
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 14-02-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Offline): 14-02-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Offline) for flung areas: 21-02-2014
Written Examination Date(Tier I): 27-04-2014 & 04-05-2014
Written Examination Date (Tier II): 30-08-2014 & 31-08-2014
Age Relaxation Form, Disability Certificate,Format of SC/ST Application, Format of OBC Certificate for SSC CGL 2014 Group B Group C Posts is contained in the Official Notification Advertisement By SSC.
Note: Click the Link Above to Download the Official Notification Advertisement by SSC.
You can always Leave a comment below if you are having some issues to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2014 Group B Group C Posts.
You can also share this post among your friends by Clicking below on any of the Social icons(facebook,twitter,pinterest)